We respect your right to privacy and will only process your personal information in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws.
This Policy explains how NAVIADDRESS collects, stores, uses and discloses information from you when you submit Content to and use NAVIADDRESS products, services, mobile Application and websites. This Policy applies to users of the NAVIADDRESS Solutions, defined as the services, APIs, and functionality we make available either through the Website, as well as through our Application.
- Information Collected
- As well as Personal Data, we also collect some information that is not personally identifying, including aggregate information, which is data we collect about use of the Service or about a group or category of users from which it is not possible to identify you (“Nonpersonal Data”; together with Personal Data, collectively “Information”).
- Personal Data
- When you register for an account, and in the course of your use of the Service, we collect and process the following Personal Data attributable to you as a user:
- your sign-on credentials (email and hashed password);
- email address;
- your mobile phone number;
- any Personal Data revealed in your Content;
- your account in social networks;
- IP-address and cookies;
- any profile or biographical information you elect to provide;
- data regarding your usage of the Website or the Application;
- statistics of activities like number of images uploaded or edited;
- geolocation data; and
- If you visit our website without being a registered user of the Service, we collect and process the following Personal Data attributable to you:
- geolocation data (where permitted by browser);
- pixel tags and web beacons; and
- IP-address and cookies.
- Nonpersonal Data
- Do Not Track Disclosure
We do not engage in the collection of Personal Data from users across third party sites or Applications. We do not knowingly allow other parties to collect your Personal Data about your online activities over time and across different Web sites or services when you use the Service.
- Our Use of Information
- Registered We process the Personal Data:
- to operate, maintain, customize, measure and improve our Service and to fulfill the purposes disclosed when you provided your information to us. This processing is done on the basis of our legitimate interest of properly providing and improving our Service.
- to analyze user behavior in order to understand user preferences, to troubleshoot problems and to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Service and Website.
- to communicate with you about new events, offers and other news about our products and services offered by us and, as applicable, our selected partners and send you Service-related information, including confirmations, invoices (as applicable), technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
- Visitors to our Website. To analyze the flow of visitors to our Website, to customize our Service, optimize user interfaces and to measure promotional effectiveness. This processing is done on the basis of our legitimate interest of developing and improving our Website and Service.
- Retention We only store your Personal Data as long as it is needed for the purpose for which it was collected. In relation to our registered users we will keep the Personal Data listed herein only as long as you are registered as a user. However, after you de-register as a user we may process such Personal Data as is necessary for us to fulfill an agreement with you, or such Personal Data as we are required to keep by law..
- We may use and provide data and information to our partners and customers for commercial purposes after we have removed your name or any other personally identifying information from it, or have combined it with other people’s data in a way that it is no longer associated with you.
- Further, we may use Personal Data to respond to legal requirements, in connection with a merger, sale of assets, or other similar corporate transactions, to respond to claims that Content violates the rights of others, or to protect the rights, property, or safety or any person.
- Your choices regarding our use of your Personal Information for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to receive marketing-related emails from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out of receiving these marketing-related emails by following the unsubscribe instructions in any such message, or by emailing us at email@example.com . We aim to comply with such request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you do opt-out of receiving marketing-related emails from us, we may still send you administrative messages; you cannot opt-out from receiving administrative messages.
- Sharing Information
- We do not disclose, sell or rent your Personal Data to third parties for their marketing purposes without your prior consent. If you do consent but later change your mind, you may contact us and we will cease any such activity. We only share your Personal Data as follows:
- at your direction and control via your normal and intended operation of the Service, or with your consent, for example, when you agree to our sharing your Personal Data with other selected third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies;
- with service providers, consultants or similar contractors, or third parties who provide services or content in connection with our Service in order to support or enhance our products and services or our business operations, or to make available and consummate initiated transactions, including but not limited to Google Analytics, MixPanel AppsFlyer
- under written obligations of confidentiality, in connection with or during negotiation of any a merger, financing, acquisition, or dissolution, transaction, or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture, or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets to another company.
- When other companies, e.g. our service providers, process your Personal Data on our behalf, we always enter into binding data processing agreements that ensure that your Personal Data always enjoys the same level of protection as under this Policy.
- No Guarantee of Security
We apply appropriate technical and organizational safeguards and take all reasonable steps to help protect your Personal Data in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, no one can create a completely secure website, Application or service and third parties may unlawfully intercept, steal or access transmissions or private communications. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that your Information or private communications that you transfer over the internet to us will always be secure or remain confidential.
Your password deserves careful thought and protection. Use unique numbers, letters, and special characters and do not disclose your password to anyone. You shall not share your password or your personal sign-in credentials with others, and please remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. If your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately access your profile to change your password and notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- International Transfers
- We may process Information on servers located in a number of countries. Accordingly, we may share Information with our service providers and affiliated companies for such companies to carry out any of the activities specified in this Policy. We may also subcontract processing to or share Information with third parties located in countries other than your home country. Information collected within the European Economic Area, for example, be transferred to, and processed by our affiliates or other third parties identified above that are located in, a country outside of the EEA. However, regardless of country, we will always process Information in accordance with this Policy. In respect to our service providers, we will always enter into a data processing agreement that ensure that their processing gives the same level of protection to your Personal Data as this Policy.
- In addition to the above, any transfer of Personal Data from the EEA to a third country outside the EEA, will only be made if permitted by the appicable EU data protection regulation. This means that we will only initiate such transfer of Personal Data if the receiving country outside the EEA has been deemed by the EU Commission to ensure an appropriate level of protection, if we have entered into the Commissions standard data protection clauses with the receiving company, or if there are other safeguards in place that permits such a transfer. You can receive a copy of such safeguards by e-mailing email@example.com.
The Services are not directed at or intended for children under sixteen (16) years of age, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Data from such children. If you believe that we might have any Personal Data from a child under 16 years of age, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Policy Changes
We may amend this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will post the amended terms on naviaddress.com, change the “Last Updated” date above, and where appropriate, notify you by email.
- Your Information, Rights and Choices
- You have the following rights, in certain circumstances, in relation to your personal information:
- Right to access your personal information
- Right to rectify your personal information: you can request that we update, block or delete your personal data, if the data is incomplete, outdated, incorrect, unlawfully received or no longer relevant for the purpose of processing.
- Right to restrict the use of your personal information.
- Right to request that your personal information is erased.
- Right to object to processing of your personal information.
- Right to data portability (in certain specific circumstances).
- Right not to be subject to an automated decision.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact Support Service via email email@example.com or send your request to us, in writing to Arch. Makariou III, 227, Doma Building, 3105, Limassol, Cyprus]. We will aim to respond to you within 30 days from receipt of request. We will need to verify your identity before we are able to disclose any personal data to you.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your Personal Data for marketing or promotional purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You may also opt out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions in the emails themselves or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations.
- You can see, review and change your personal information by logging into the Service or by contacting us at email@example.com. You should promptly update your personal information if it changes or is inaccurate.
- You have the right to receive confirmation on whether or not we process Personal Data concerning you, and in such cases get access to such personal data and also information regarding the personal data and how we process it.
- You have the right to have inaccurate Personal Data concerning you rectified without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you also have the right to have incomplete personal data about you completed.
- You have, under certain circumstances, the right to have Personal Data concerning you erased, for example if the Personal Data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or if the personal data have been unlawfully processed.
- In some circumstances you have the right to obtain restriction of the processing of your Personal Data. For example if you contest the accuracy of the Personal Data, you can also require that we restrict the processing of your Personal Data for such a period that enables us to verify the accuracy of the Personal Data.
- You have the right to object to processing of your Personal data that is based on our legitimate interests. If this is done, we must provide compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which overrides your interests, rights and freedoms, in order to proceed with the processing of your Personal Data.
- You have the right to receive the Personal Data relating to you and that you have provided to us, in a commonly used electronic format. You have the right to transmit that data to another controller (data portability).
- You have the right to complain on the processing of your Personal Data by lodging a complaint to the relevant data protection authority.
- You may delete your account any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Deletion is your sole means of terminating your account. We will in our own discretion keep Nonpersonal Data and explicitly the photos submitted and the associated geolocation data which is required, if any, to maintain the uninterrupted and intended functionality of the Sirvices and Application. This Nonpersonal Data may be stored under a new username not attributable to you.
- In addition to the above, you may opt-out of providing information via the Application to Naviaddress at any time by uninstalling the Application using the standard uninstall process available on your mobile device or via the mobile Applicationlication marketplace or store.
- Please note that once you make a public posting, you may not be able to change or remove it.
- All correspondence received by us from you (written or electronic inquiries) is classified as restricted-access information and may not be disclosed without your written consent. The personal data and other information about you may not be used without your consent for any purpose other than for response to the inquiry, except as expressly provided by law. The e-mail address of our Data Protection Officer (DPO) is email@example.com.
(Effective Date: 25 May 2018)